The 2023/24 UEFA Champions League season promises to be an exciting journey for football fans around the world. Europe’s premier club competition will kick off on 27 June 2023, with a spectacular final scheduled for 1 June 2024 at London’s iconic Wembley Stadium. As the teams battle it out for the prestigious UEFA Champions League trophy, let’s explore the key dates, match times and locations that will shape this exciting tournament.
The 2023/24 UEFA Champions League runs from 27 June 2023 to 1 June 2024, including various stages of intense competition. It is essential to note that the dates may change according to UEFA regulations and unforeseen circumstances.
If you’re in Thailand, stay up to date with the latest Champions League news, match results and highlight videos (also known as – football home ) at buaksib.com – for all the exciting football action.
The road to Wembley begins with the qualifying rounds, where clubs compete to secure a place in the group stage.
- Preliminary round semi-finals: 27 June 2023
- Preliminary Round Final: June 30, 2023
- First qualifying round: 11/12 and 18/19 July 2023
- Second qualifying round: 25/26 July and 1/2 August 2023
- Third qualifying round: 8/9 and 15 August 2023
- Play-offs: 22/23 and 29/30 August 2023
Group stage matches
The group stage involves teams that successfully navigate the qualifying rounds, divided into several groups that compete in a round-robin format.
- Match 1: 19/20 September 2023
- Match 2: 3/4 October 2023
- Match 3: 24/25 October 2023
- Match 4: 7/8 November 2023
- Match 5: 28/29 November 2023
- Match 6: 12/13 December 2023
With the group stage over, the tournament enters the knockout stage, where only the best teams advance.
- Round of 16: 13/14/20/21 February and 5/6/12/13 March 2024
- Quarter-finals: 9/10 and 16/17 April 2024
- Semi-finals: 30 April/1 May and 7/8 May 2024
The pinnacle of the UEFA Champions League will take place on 1 June 2024 as two deserving teams battle it out for ultimate glory at London’s Wembley Stadium.
Draw the dates
The excitement of the tournament begins with the draws, determining the matches for each stage of the competition.
- Preliminary round draw: 13 June 2023
- First qualifying round draw: 20 June 2023
- Second qualifying round draw: 21 June 2023
- Third qualifying round draw: 24 July 2023
- Play-off round draw: 7 August 2023
- Group stage draw: 31 August 2023
- Round of 16 draw: 18 December 2023
- Draw for quarter-finals and semi-finals: 15 March 2024
Champions League final venue
The grand final of the 2023/24 UEFA Champions League season will take place at Wembley Stadium in London. This marks a record eighth time that Wembley Stadium has hosted the prestigious final, the third event in the UEFA Champions League era, following the memorable finals of 2011 and 2013.
If you are a passionate football enthusiast visiting or living in Thailand, stay up to date with the latest football scores ( live football scores) from around the world with Buaksib.com – the best source for football scores and football news in Asia.
The 2023/24 UEFA Champions League promises to deliver unforgettable moments as Europe’s best clubs compete for football glory. With key dates set, fans can look forward to intense matches, surprising upsets and incredible displays of skill and passion. As the journey unfolds, all eyes will be on London’s Wembley Stadium, where the deserving champions will lift the iconic UEFA Champions League trophy.