Twitter is a platform where you can connect with your friends, keep up with the latest trends and get more information about the global world.A lot of people use it for watching and sharing entertaining videos on a daily basis. When you like a video, you might want to open it and search for it on Twitter so you can watch it repeatedly. Many users prefer to keep their favorite content in their galleries for offline viewing and sharing with friends. It’s a common question among Twitter users about How to save and watch Twitter videos offline at any time.
Save Twitter Videos by using the Twitter video downloading website for Android:
Basically, Twitter itself does not allow downloading videos, so their are a lot of websites and apps used for downloading purposes. A third-party interface is used for the downloading process. As we told you, there are many websites that claim to download but actually don’t work or may be scams. So we’ll find the best website for Twitter video downloaders that actually works and learn how to use it.
Here are the following steps to learn how to save and watch Twitter videos offline Anytime.
- Open the Twitter app on your phone.
- Look for the video you want to download.
- Click on the Share button and copy the URL link to the video.
- You will see a text bar on your screen.
- Paste the copied link in the text field.
- Another downloading link will appear after clicking the Download button.
- To finish the download process, click the downloading link.
By following this procedure, you can easily download videos from Twitter and watch them offline whenever you want.
Save Twitter Videos by using the Twitter video downloading website for PC or desktop:
Many people use Twitter on their desktop or laptop for work purposes, and many also use it to watch entertaining videos. Twitter displays a ton of amazing content that you should download to your device. But as we discussed, Twitter doesn’t allow downloading the interface itself; it’s a third-party interface used for downloading purposes. Now you don’t need to worry; we’ll find the best website for you to download videos to your PC or desktop.
The next few steps can be used to save Twitter videos for offline viewing:
- Open Twitter app on your PC or desktop.
- Search for the video and copy URL link to the video.
- Now paste the copied link in the text field that appears on the screen.
- Click on the download button and follow the process to complete downloading process.
Now you can save and watch offline videos from Twitter. Here is the complete process for how to save and watch Twitter videos offline anytime. I hope this article will help you learn the easiest procedure for video downloading.